Saturday, April 7, 2012

Valentine's Day

We decorated some hearts for Valentine's decorations with glitter. Oh the mess! After multiple cleanings we still can't go into our office without getting glitter on us. Now every time we do crafts Kadence wants to get out glitter and I am too afraid. We have played with it before, but we always had control and only let her play with a few colors at a time. This time she had full control and mixed all the colors and glue everywhere. I think soon I will break down and let her play again. I am a sucker for things that she loves so much. I love to see my kids have so much fun.


Valentine's Day morning.

Kadence and I went to Grandma's to make Nate a candy poster for his Valentine. Kadence had fun with her cousins and she ate a lot of candy, but I ended up doing most of the work.

0 comments: