The other day my mom and I met Emily and her two cute kids at the South Jordan Museum. The kids had a blast. They had a lot of cool things there.They had a cute little house with a patio and rocking chair, a little classroom, a cow, a stream you can go fishing, cars to drive, a kitchen, a store with a register and a lot of food, and a teepee with drums. The kids were so cute to watch.
Perfect size car for my little Ollie

Fishing in the stream. They had a really cool little bridge on the river.
Cool little classroom

Milking the cow
This is Blake. He was so funny. He kept playing the dad and go in and out of the front door saying he was going to work/coming home from work. It was so funny.


This is Kadence rocking on the front porch with her eyes closed for some reason. I don't know if she thought when you rock you rock yourself to sleep maybe?
Here is the little store
And the kids shopping

3 comments:
You have been doing some FUN things with your kids! I didn't even know about those museums. And I can't. Elieve Ollie is one, that went by fast!
We had so much fun with you guys. My kids still talk about going there and mention Cadence name a lot. That was fun. I'm glad we went.
Courtney-Now that Kadence is old enough to do all these fun things we are always looking for new places to go or museums and free is always a plus. I can't believe Ollie is one either he has been growing up so much these last couple weeks.
Emily-We had so much fun too! Kadence loves to hang out with your kids. I'm glad we are getting together next week.
Post a Comment