It's a boy!
This is long over due. I got this ultrasound November 1st but here it is anyway. We are way excited for a boy. He is due March 18th. This pregnancy was a lot different from the last. I didn't throw up half as much but still felt plenty nauseated. I am also carrying this baby really low. It is very uncomfortable. I have felt like I am 9 months pregnant since I hit 5 months. These babies are going to be the death of me.
This is long over due. I got this ultrasound November 1st but here it is anyway. We are way excited for a boy. He is due March 18th. This pregnancy was a lot different from the last. I didn't throw up half as much but still felt plenty nauseated. I am also carrying this baby really low. It is very uncomfortable. I have felt like I am 9 months pregnant since I hit 5 months. These babies are going to be the death of me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment