Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas! I was slacking on the picture taking over Christmas. Kadence and I both had bad colds during the holidays. We were sick for 2 1/2 weeks. It was pretty rough. I wasn't really in the Christmas spirit being pregnant, sick, and taking care of a sick baby. I was just glad we made it through. It was fun though. We made it to all the family gatherings. Kirk and Chelsea came into town part of December. We got to see Clara and Luci. It was fun for Kadence because she loves Luci. We had our usual cousin party for the kids to exchange gifts from each other. We spent Christmas Eve at my Grandpa's, Christmas morning we had breakfast at my mom's, and that afternoon we stopped at Nate's parents house.

COUSIN GIFT EXCHANGE



The kids opening aunt Janice's presents


CHRISTMAS EVE
Uncle Frank and Kadence

Kadence bugging Kannon. He is one of Kadence's favorites to bug. He hates it as you can see by the look on his face.

CHRISTMAS MORNING
Kadence loves jewelry and dress up. She got a lot of jewelry from Santa.

I got boots.


Nate got a rack for his car.

Kadence is going through a phase where she sits on everything. It is way funny. She gets her butt stuck in the funniest things. There isn't a box too small for her to try to sit in. Most of Christmas was her sitting on/in boxes and presents.





CHRISTMAS DAY
Grandpa and Kadence

Kadence sitting in a box

1 comments:

Chelsa said...

That's so cute that Kadence likes to sit in boxes! She's so cute!