Saturday's blizzard left us over a foot of snow in one night. Kadence went out to play while Nate shoveled the driveway. She absolutely loved the snow. I couldn't get over how cute she was in her big snow clothes. So, I took way too many pics and videos of her just walking because it cracked me up. Her snow pants are really big on her so we had to roll them. She had normal shoes on because her snow boots are a size too big for now. I am sure they will fit before winter is over. We haven't bought her any mittens yet so she wore baby wool socks on her hands. It all worked though. She was out there awhile and stayed dry and warm.
Starting off Summer
8 years ago
1 comments:
I love the snow! Looks like Nate and Kadence had fun. How are you guys? Do you know what you are having yet? Maybe I missed it on your blog, I'll have to look :)
Post a Comment