Daddy putting the kids to bed
Playing in the sink. Making a mess.
Playing the piano.
Dinner outside.
Ollie dressed up like a lady bug.
Kadence tucked in Ollie then laid by him and tucked in herself.
Taking a walk.
Putting the kids to work.
Reading a book.
Ollie made a slide.
Ollie always lays down like this when I put on Just Dance. I'm not quite sure why.
Cute sleep eating boy.
Cool shades.
Ollie is going to hate all these dress up pics, but he is always wanting to play with Kadence and me.
Sleep eating again.
Sportin' a new haircut.
"Dada shoes" I know kids like to try on big shoes but this kid does it every second. He loves it.
My sleeping angel.
Kadence came up to me and said "I'm Mary and this is baby Jesus."
Playing at City Creek.
Kadence trying on bras.
Dancing Princess Kadence.
Tea Party. Kadence's favorite.
Kadence wanted to wear 7 bows in her hair.
My gorgeous girl.
























0 comments:
Post a Comment