Sunday, April 21, 2013

Aquarium

We just bought aquarium season passes and I was thinking, why didn't I do this sooner. The kids love it there! We go at least once a week and they still haven't gotten sick of it. Every time we go we try to pick a favorite animal and we can never decide. We love the otters. I think one is named Ollie. We love the sea horses, starfish, jelly fish or sea nettles. Ollie likes to touch everything. The little sharks and the rays.  They had one of the snakes out and he got to touch it. He always tries to dive into the water and says "touch it, touch it". They have a huge octopus in a tiny tank. I feel so bad for him. Kadence likes the frogs and spiders. I don't know why she likes the spiders. She is totally freaked out by them normally. They are pretty huge and gross and freak me out a little. Ollie loves the movie Finding Nemo and so he loves to see the clown fish. They are in a low tank with tunnels for the kids to play in, which they love too. Kadence crawls around in them acting like a lobster. The lobster there is huge and gross.



















0 comments: