Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Bike Ride

Nate has been in to mountain biking a lot, but this year he got a new road bike. He has been riding non-stop this summer. After our Antelope Island ride I have been wanting to get out more. I have done a few rides to my mom's and around our house. It is awesome to go out and get some exercise and get away from the kids for a little bit. It is free to me because I use all of Nate's gear. One Sunday afternoon I rode out to the Great Salt Lake Marina. It was fun! It was really pretty out there. I don't remember the last time I have been out there other than to Saltair. I will try to post some pictures of some of Nate's rides but I never get his pics off of his phone.




0 comments: