Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lake Powell

Lake Powell was a ton of fun! The kids were so cute and had so much fun! Every time we get in the car she asks if we are going to the lake. I'm not even joking it has been over a month and she still does it. We had a blast! The only 2 downers were Nate wouldn't come with us so I had to rely on a lot of help from my family and Ollie was up the whole first night and cried a ton falling to sleep the second night. The major highlights were Kadence got way comfortable with water and life jackets and she went tubing! She was so cute! She would even get out of the boat in the middle of the lake and swim around in deep water. Such a huge deal for her. We didn't do swimming lessons this summer because I didn't think she would even get in the water. The second major highlight is I finally cleared the wake! It is a little embarrassing because it has taken me so long but I am so proud of myself. So, my family goes to Lake Powell every year and usually we have an embarrassing story or a big fight or something, but I can't remember anything eventful happening. I guess that is a good and bad thing.







The kids always fell right to sleep in the boat. 






Kadence's favorite thing was playing in the sand. That is all she talks about.

We camped on a little island and across the way was this big mountain. Kadence would randomly book it up that mountain multiple times a day. It gave my mother quite a scare when she came running down. 

Look at that sweet baby all sprawled out.

Steph and Kadence having some girl time painting their nails. 

Look at that tired boy who wakes up too early. He has the sweetest face!

The kids waking up grandma and grandpa.













































0 comments: