
Ollie is such a happy snuggly baby! We love him! He is crawling and climbing on everything! He can climb the stairs. He has taken a tumble down already. I'm just glad our house doesn't have a long staircase. He has climbed into our toy box. It was the cutest thing and I didn't have my camera handy. Both of his little feet were kicking and sticking up out of the box then he dove in and when he pulled himself up he had the biggest smile on his face. It was so so funny! He also climbed onto a little exercise trampoline after just standing next to it watching all the kids jump he decided to climb on. It is so funny when he does these things because he is so proud of himself and so happy. So cute!
He loves Nate and Grandpa. My mom always says he is a guys guy.
He yells and rambles when he eats. He is so loud that I can't feed him when Kadence is sleeping because he will wake her up.
He loves rough housing. He loves to do airplane and loves to be thrown around.
He always lays his head on the floor when he is tired and its funny when he tries to sit up when he is tired his head looks like it weighs a hundred pounds.
He sleeps really good most of the time. I just bounce and sing to him for about 5 minutes then lay him down and 90% of the time he will go to sleep or already be asleep. He goes down at night way easy. He gets really tired way early and he would go to sleep at 5:00 if I let him. I have been squeezing in 3 naps in a day and that seems to help.
He loves to splash. He just sits there in the tub giggling and splashing. Kadence and I get very wet. He kicks and splashes Kadence all the time in the bath. We had to take him out of his bath chair for the above reasons and because he kept trying to stand and climb out of the bath. He is a wiggly wild baby.
He loves Kadence. When she takes the time to talk and play with him he laughs and smiles then she says "He loves you." because that is what I always say when she makes him laugh.
He loves to drink out of a cup. He loves to eat as long as it isn't baby food. He outgrew that a little too early. He loves bread and cheese.
He talks and grunts all the time! He says dada all the time. It makes Nate so happy and me not so much.
He puts everything in his mouth even my face. He gets a grin on his face then he starts crawling at you as fast as he can then attacks with an open mouth. Kadence and I always scream and say Ollie's getting me! He is always crawling around with some toy hanging out of his mouth.
He is way curious and has to look and touch everything.
He loves to stand and cruise.
We love him he is too cute! We took him to his Dr. appt and he is a little on the skinny side so we have to plump him up. He is a little low on iron so I have to make sure I remember his vitamins everyday even though they make him sad because they are nasty. Poor thing. I used to give Kadence her vitamins everyday when she was a baby then I tasted them and I never gave them to her again. Now I have to force them on my baby boy and it makes me sad.




Starting off Summer
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment