Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oliver 8 months

I LOVE this boy! Ollie is a very wiggly wiggly! He is always on the move and diving out of your arms for something that he wants. Kadence has never fallen out of our little bumbo chair, but we cant even put Ollie in there because he falls out every time. He is very powerful! If there is something he wants he will fling his body to get it. If he wants to snuggle and you have him face out he will flip around and there is no stopping him. When he is crawling around and playing then he decides he wants something he will crawl to me then try to climb me. Oh and when I say "crawl" I mean army crawl.
-He is still such a smiley baby. He gets in these hyper moods where he wiggles like crazy really fast and giggles. He isn't as happy as he used to be. He is a little whiny. He doesn't cry much, just whines. I'm still trying to figure out why the change of mood. I think maybe tummy troubles.
-He loves attention!
-Drools like crazy.
-Sticks everything in his mouth.
-He got his 1st tooth in Florida (mid Oct). Now he has two.
-He sits up well.
-Still likes his tummy.
-Loves Kadence. Giggles at her when she is acting crazy.
-Grunts and blows raspberries all the time. Doesn't talk that much anymore. He used to but the grunting took over. He also squeals and makes a lot of funny noises.
-He is so sweet and snugly!
-Loves finger foods. He doesn't like baby food anymore.
-Eats his blanket to fall asleep, always.











This is how I found Oliver in the morning.








Ollie self soothes by eating his blanket.















0 comments: