Kadence is so cute and getting so big fast. She is such a little person now. Her vocabulary is so good and it makes it nice to be able to have conversations with her. She says the funniest things sometimes. Nate and I always try to get her to say funny things. I went to bed one night and Nate was still putting her to sleep and she said "Where did Momma go?" Nate said. "She went to sleep." Then Kadence said, "Momma needs medicine she is so tired." I had just had a cold and she never lets me leave her room at night so I have to beg her and say Momma is so sick and tired let me go to sleep. Whenever I am getting dressed in the morning Kadence says, "Momma looks so cute." She gets that from me telling her she looks so cute when I get her dressed. I can't remember all the funny things she says so I will add them later as I remember. Some other things Kadence is doing is. . .
-She plays the piano and sings (usually Old Macdonald or Twinkle Twinkle. It is so cute! I keep trying to get it on video, but she always stops when I get the camera out.
-She got her baby doll dressed then said she wanted to go show dada and he was at work so she threw a huge fit. We solved it by sending him a picture text of her baby. She also got jingle bells from Grandma and wanted to go to dada's work to show him. She is such a daddy's girl.
-She plays the piano and sings (usually Old Macdonald or Twinkle Twinkle. It is so cute! I keep trying to get it on video, but she always stops when I get the camera out.
-She got her baby doll dressed then said she wanted to go show dada and he was at work so she threw a huge fit. We solved it by sending him a picture text of her baby. She also got jingle bells from Grandma and wanted to go to dada's work to show him. She is such a daddy's girl.
-She is scared to death of bees and flies. She screams bloodly murder and either freezes in fear or runs and says, "Ahhh a bee run, run away." Nate blames me for this because I was screaming one day when there was a bee in the house. It was totally his fault though. he had grabbed a dead bee out of the window sill and threw it in the garbage and a few days later I opened the cupboard to throw something away and a bee flew right at my face. I think he did it on purpose. After I got the bee out. Kadence kept running around mocking me saying, "Ahh a bee!"
-She loves dolls and stuffed animals and pretends everything is a baby. She loves big and small everything because it is a mommy and a baby.
-She plays house with a castle and war figurines. It is way cute. We do have dolls and a doll house.
-She still loves books. She now says again for every song and book I read. She never gets sick of anything. In the car we usually only get to listen to one song because she just keeps saying again, again.
-She loves to dance. She blasts the music at grandma's house and starts dancing.
-She loves grandma's house She asks to go there everyday and every time we get into the car.
-We gave up on potty training since our trip to Florida. She got the flu and had diarrhea the whole trip not to mention traveling and potty training isn't the easiest. We will start again at the 1st of the year. We are kind of liking the break, but every once in awhile she says, "Uh oh I peed my pants."
-She loves swimming. She thinks pull ups are swim diapers and gets sad when we don't go swimming.
-She whines, screams, and squeals constantly. She is always way happy or way whiny. I think she is kind of growing out of that though. She has been good lately.
-She is a social little thing. She says hi people or hi friend to everyone. She is always asking to play with friends.
She loves tea parties and making concoctions.
-Loves church. Loves to pray and loves primary songs.
-Food of choice is cereal or oatmeal.
-Kadence is way too stubborn. She told me the fire truck looks like a train and I told her yes it does, but it is a fire truck. Then she got a little smile on her face and kept telling me it was a train.
-She puts baby dolls in Oliver's swing and car seat. She loves to buckle things.
-She uses full sentences more and more.
-She is very polite. She uses please, thank you, and your welcome all the time.
-She loves Ollie. She sometimes gets mad if he isn't around. She yells Ollie's awake! When he wakes up. She hugs and kisses him all the time. She thinks she needs to help him with everything. She steals his toys all the time. It was so frustrating, but she now gives it back when I ask.
-She is getting pretty violent with our kitties. She chases them around everywhere.
-She never leaces her hair done. It is always crazy.
-She calls Whinny the Poo, poop.
-Her favorite phrases are: "I love. . .", "Mine" or "That's Kadence's", and "Ok".
-She has a great imagination watching her play is so fun.
-On Thanksgiving Kadence colored a picture of a turkey and stayed in the lines.
-She loves crafts: painting, coloring, markers, using scissors, and clay (what kid doesn't).
Overall she is such a cutie! She is so much fun! Nate and I are constantly laughing at the the things she says and does. She is definitely a character and definitely knows what she wants.
-She loves dolls and stuffed animals and pretends everything is a baby. She loves big and small everything because it is a mommy and a baby.
-She plays house with a castle and war figurines. It is way cute. We do have dolls and a doll house.
-She still loves books. She now says again for every song and book I read. She never gets sick of anything. In the car we usually only get to listen to one song because she just keeps saying again, again.
-She loves to dance. She blasts the music at grandma's house and starts dancing.
-She loves grandma's house She asks to go there everyday and every time we get into the car.
-We gave up on potty training since our trip to Florida. She got the flu and had diarrhea the whole trip not to mention traveling and potty training isn't the easiest. We will start again at the 1st of the year. We are kind of liking the break, but every once in awhile she says, "Uh oh I peed my pants."
-She loves swimming. She thinks pull ups are swim diapers and gets sad when we don't go swimming.
-She whines, screams, and squeals constantly. She is always way happy or way whiny. I think she is kind of growing out of that though. She has been good lately.
-She is a social little thing. She says hi people or hi friend to everyone. She is always asking to play with friends.
She loves tea parties and making concoctions.
-Loves church. Loves to pray and loves primary songs.
-Food of choice is cereal or oatmeal.
-Kadence is way too stubborn. She told me the fire truck looks like a train and I told her yes it does, but it is a fire truck. Then she got a little smile on her face and kept telling me it was a train.
-She puts baby dolls in Oliver's swing and car seat. She loves to buckle things.
-She uses full sentences more and more.
-She is very polite. She uses please, thank you, and your welcome all the time.
-She loves Ollie. She sometimes gets mad if he isn't around. She yells Ollie's awake! When he wakes up. She hugs and kisses him all the time. She thinks she needs to help him with everything. She steals his toys all the time. It was so frustrating, but she now gives it back when I ask.
-She is getting pretty violent with our kitties. She chases them around everywhere.
-She never leaces her hair done. It is always crazy.
-She calls Whinny the Poo, poop.
-Her favorite phrases are: "I love. . .", "Mine" or "That's Kadence's", and "Ok".
-She has a great imagination watching her play is so fun.
-On Thanksgiving Kadence colored a picture of a turkey and stayed in the lines.
-She loves crafts: painting, coloring, markers, using scissors, and clay (what kid doesn't).
Overall she is such a cutie! She is so much fun! Nate and I are constantly laughing at the the things she says and does. She is definitely a character and definitely knows what she wants.
Puppets on her hands and feet.

Potty training in an outhouse .

My mom and Kadence taking a nap

Pushing her baby in the swing.
Talking on the phone and going through her purse.
Beanie babies!


Swinging with fancy gloves.
Kadence rocking finger puppets.






0 comments:
Post a Comment