This is the story on how Oliver got here. At 40 weeks I went to my doctors appointment and my doctor asked when I wanted to be induced and I said as soon as possible. So, the next morning I went in at 10:30. It went pretty slow at first but as soon as I felt horrible pain things went fast after that. When we got there that morning and got settled we got bored so Nate went and got lunch and movies. We watched a bunch of episodes of Modern Family. The nurse loved it so much she wanted to stay and watch them with us. As time went by I started to feel pain so I got the epidural. It took forever to get in and was way more painful than the last one I had. It also only worked on my left side so they had to come back and pull it out a little because it was hooked on something and shooting down my left side. I would like to say after the epidural it was great, but that is when all my problems started. They told me not to eat past midnight and so I was way weak and nauseated. I was dry heaving into a bag for most the time after that. They gave me some drugs for the nausea, but I needed food. Then after awhile my heart burn started to come on full force. Not to sound like a wuss, but I was miserable. By the time I felt the pressure from the baby ready to come out. I was way too weak to push and I thought if I did I would puke for sure. So, right when I was about to push my mom walks in. I had just talked to her on the phone and I was nowhere near having the baby so she decided to stop by on her way to the store. It is way funny because she did the same thing when I had Kadence. With Kadence we went in the night before and my mom didn't hear from us so she just showed up that morning right before I was about to push. So, I pushed maybe 2-3 times and the baby came right out. I was shocked and relieved that it was so easy. They brought me my baby and some food and I was happy as could be. Here are the hospital pictures. . .

Starting off Summer
8 years ago
1 comments:
Congrats guys! He's beautiful.
Post a Comment