My birthday was on a Monday but the party started a week before on Sunday when I guessed my present then bugged Nate all day for him to give it to me early. He gave in but said I get my present and divorce papers too. So, that night we played Mario on Wii. Happy Birthday to me! The next Saturday I got my hair cut, took a nap, and then went out to dinner and a movie with Nate. It was a great day. Then on Sunday, we went to my parents house for a family dinner. It was kind of a bust. We didn't get a lot of pictures because Nate, Kadence, and I all took a nap for most the party. Which sounds like a good birthday to me. My mom cooked a great dinner. Kadence had a lot of fun with her cousins. We got to see Kirk and Luci on Skype. Then on Monday (my real bday) my mom took Julie, Max, Steph, Kannon, Damon, Kadence and I all out to lunch. That night we played some more Mario. It was another great day. My mom always taught me to take a week to celebrate my birthday. One year older always a good time.
Starting off Summer
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment