One morning we woke up to a random duck and a bunny in our front yard. Usually we don't have any bunnies or ducks. So we let the kids out to chase them. We kept seeing the bunny in our yard on and off for like a week after that, but haven't seen her since. Maybe she was lost for a little bit and found her way home. I didn't see the duck for awhile, but one day I heard some commotion out in the back yard and when I went out there I saw a mommy duck with 3 little duckling following her. It was so cute. They were running around like crazy. I think the mom was panicking trying to find a way out. I tried to get close to take a pic and the duck hissed at me. We opened our gate and let them out. I wonder if they were living under our ramp and we didn't know. It was crazy. Where did they come from?
| The mom went into our garden and the little ducklings couldn't get up the wall. It was so cute to watch them try. Then finally they tried squeezing between the fence. |




0 comments:
Post a Comment