My first mountain biking ride. I went once when we were in Logan, but I don't remember much. What I do remember was not liking it so much. This time I am in better shape and I have a better attitude about climbing and it was really fun! Nate and I went to Corner Canyon. He probably didn't have as much fun as I did because I am way slow, especially on the downhill, because I'm a little bit of a wuss. I fell right at the beginning because I was trying to keep up with Nate and I had some people behind me and I had the stupid clip in shoes. I do fine with them road biking, but with mountain biking I'm definitely going to trade pedals. I was way too scared with my feet stuck in on the downhill too. Maybe when I get better I will try clips again, but for now I will let my bruises heal and keep practicing without them. I was pretty grumpy the first little bit because I was struggling with the fall and my gears, but I got a hang of it fast and had fun the rest of the time. We will definitely be going again soon. It was so beautiful!
| Nate is hiding in there somewhere. |


0 comments:
Post a Comment