Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pre Christmas

Here is our pre Christmas pics. We decorated the tree and opened up our Christmas PJ's on Dec 1st. My mom gave the kids some Santa hats that the kids wore all December long. We had Christmas tea parties by the tree. We slept in the Santa sleeping bag. When the kids got ready for church the Sunday before Christmas I made them pose for a few pics by the tree. The kids love love love the tree. I left it up an extra week because when I started to take it down Kadence said it made her so sad. Then after a week when I was taking it down she said it again, but I wasn't going to leave it up all year long so January was long enough.




















1 comments:

Scott and Tabi said...

your kiddos are ridiculously cute with all that christmas spirit!! :)