Sunday, October 14, 2012

American Fork Canyon Drama


This is the only picture I got that day, but it was quite the eventful day. Nate went biking with Matt in American Fork Canyon and lost his only key to his car. I drove down with Ollie and left Julie at our house with Kadence and her 3 boys. He didn't tell me on the phone that he thought he dropped it at the top of the canyon. So, it was a pleasant surprise when I got there that we had to drive up the whole canyon while looking for one small black key. It wasn't where he thought it was so we rode the bikes down and called a tow truck. It is such a gorgeous canyon! I almost ran off the road a couple times looking at the scenery. We headed back home with Matt and Ollie all squished in the back with two bikes. We had the car towed to the dealership and had two new keys made for $300. Poor Julie was stuck at our house for a couple hours. I wasn't too mad that he lost the key because accidents happen, but I have been telling Nate for 2 years to get another key for his car and he never would. I am mad we had to have it towed and re-programed and I feel bad for wasting Matt and Julie's whole day. Anyway, I got a good ride out of the whole thing so it wasn't all bad I guess.

0 comments: