Kadence is getting smarter everyday. She is saying more and more full sentences. She knows how to count to 20, but now we are teaching her to count things. She usually counts things twice and ends up with a high number, or gets lazy an counts to 10 for everything. She does know that she has 5 fingers and counts them.
-She says the funniest things. I've been horrible and haven't written them down so I don't remember most of them. When Oliver is crying Kadence will say "It's ok buddy". When she drops her doll she says, "Are you ok?" And she gives it a hug. When she wants some cereal or milk after she has gone to bed she will yell, "Nate! Bring me . . .(gibberish)..." She does this because I yell for Nate to get us food while I'm getting her ready for bed. She also yells "Rick!" because Grandma is always yelling for Grandpa that way. It sounds like my Mom and I are too demanding.
-She sings a lot! She knows a ton of songs. I will have to record some one day, because it is way too cute! She knows Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Rock-a-bye Baby, Row Row Row Your Boat, I Love you, Ring around the roses, You are my sunshine, Rain Rain go away, Night night sleep tight, ABC's, and Patty cake. Those songs she know the whole songs. There are a few like Old macdonald and wheels on the bus that she just sings parts of. Sometimes I will ask her to sing Oliver a lullaby and she will just keep singing the word "lullaby" over and over.
-She likes to list off all the people who she loves.
- Every time we get in the car she asks to go to grandma's house.
-She loves bubbles so much that anything that resembles a stick, like a bobby pin or nail file, she will stick inside something and pull it out and blow on it like she is blowing bubbles.
-She is obsessed with butterflies and is always talking about them and looking for them, but if they get too close she will scream bloody murder.
-She calls all bugs lady bugs.
-She had a dream about Hawaii this week. She woke up saying Janice, Grandma, airplane, and choo choo train, toot toot.
-She loves Oliver and is always hugging him and kissing him and she asks where he is if he isn't in the room with us. She is always shoving toys in his hands and gets frustrated if he drops them.
-She treats all her toys as babies. She hugs and rocks everything. She mimics everything we do with Oliver with a doll. Burping, bouncing, etc.
-Loves dolls. wha,tever Kadence does the dolls have to do. If Kadence eats, she feeds her dolls. If I wash her hands I have to wash the dolls hands. She loves piling all her dolls and stuffed animals in Olivers swing and turning it on full blast with the music on. She reads to them and at night when I am tickling her back she makes me tickle her dolls back too.
-She loves to squeal very loud. She makes Oliver cry all the time with her high pitched ones.
-Loves to be naked. She runs around like a crazy woman.
-Loves ring around the roses. She plays it and sings it all the time.
-Loves stroller rides.
-Loves train rides.
-Absolutely loves lego.
-She sings along to some of my music.
Oliver is getting bigger everyday. He is a very happy baby. He does struggle with his burps. He has to burp 50 times each feeding and no matter how many times he burps once you get him to sleep he will wake up needing to burp again. It might be wishful thinking, but I think he is getting better as time goes by.
-He smiles a lot. Every time someone talks to him he will start smiling.
-Loves to go on walks.
-Loves to look around.
-He talks a lot. He is hardly quiet.
-He loves grabbing everything.
-Loves being on his tummy.
-Loves TV.
head 17 inches - 82nd percentile

0 comments:
Post a Comment