Lake Powell was a blast. The water was so smooth perfect for good wake boarding. Kadence struggled a little with the camping and the heat. I think it was the first full day we were there she kept saying "bye bye" because she wanted to go home so bad. She got used to it though. In the end she was having a lot of fun. She slept the whole night each night under the stars next to Nate and me. She liked the boat, but she hates her life jacket. She loved playing with her cousins and Gavin and Max. She did better than expected on the car ride down and back. She doesn't like to be in the car very long. The ground was too hard for her to crawl on, so she would walk on her hands and knees like a little bug. It was so cute. I was hoping she would be walking by this trip, but I think it was a good thing she wasn't because she would have been hard to keep track of and would have been falling a lot.

Starting off Summer
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment