I can't believe how fast it goes by, but Kadence is now one year old. Not too much has changed since last month. She isn't walking yet. She still grabs your fingers and makes you walk with her all over the house. I think she could if she tried. She can climb the stairs, if she is in the mood. She sometimes just whines at the bottom because she knows someone will come get her and walk her up. Her vocabulary is growing. She says "oh ya", "wow", "gramma" (not as much as grandpa), "baa" (for the sheep sound), and "good girl" (I must praise her too much or she is bragging). She can sign dog, more, and eat. When she signs eat she does it to my mouth not hers. Kadence has started crawling. She used to only army crawl and we never thought she would crawl. Now she is one and should be walking and she starts crawling. She does half crawling and half army crawl. She army crawls when she wants to go fast.
height 29 1/2 inches - 64th percentile
head 18.3 inches - 88th percentile
This is the best. Grandma bought these barn blankets for the grandkids and Kadence absolutely loves them. When we lay them out Kadence comes crawling over and rubs her face on it and lays down and snuggles it. She just plays and rolls around on it. It is the cutest thing. I will get a video of it and post it.
1 comments:
I can't believe she's one already! She's so cute! We miss her!
Post a Comment