Here is the Kadence 11 month update. It is a little late, but that is ok. Kadence is for the most part an easy baby. If you do what she says and if you don't make her go to sleep. She is good at night but she is struggling again with her naps. She went through another period of time where I had to bounce her to sleep for all her naps and at night. Now she goes to bed on her own, but stands and walks around her crib for an hour to an hour and a half then goes to sleep. I don't think we will ever have this nap thing under control.
She still loves playing copy cat. Mostly with talking and yelling. Her vocabulary is growing everyday. She still says "moma", "dada" and "kee" (for kitty). She now says "bu bu" (for bye bye and waves), "nigh nigh" (for night night), "uh oh" (when she drops or throws something), and she says "gampa" (for grandpa). She has said a few words just copying us, but these are the ones she says frequently and means them. I was shopping at Home Depot one day and they didn't have what I wanted so I said "Oh man" and Kadence said it too. It is a good thing I chose my words wisely that day, and didn't have her repeating bad words.
Kadence now throws everything! She is getting more destructive every day. Meal times are a huge mess these days. Sometimes when she is grumpy she will grab anything and everything out of my hands and throw them on the ground. She also throws laundry around. I will have a pile of clothes and she will always crawl through in seconds and make a huge mess. I don't know why she does this or how she does it so fast. She is also opening drawers now and getting into things. The baby proofing begins.
Kadence is starting to get more mobile. She walks pretty good when you are holding her hands. She loves walking. She gets the biggest smile on her face walking around. She loves to walk back and forth from person to person. She loves crossing from coffee table to person and back. She walks around her crib when she is supposed to be sleeping.
She is also climbing on everything. She can climb up on anything her height like the coffee table, TV stand, and baby gate. She also can climb stairs. Normally she just stands at the bottom of the stairs, but one night Nate was down in the family room with Kadence and I was in the kitchen and I heard her say "moma" and I looked down and she was half way up the stairs. It was funny and scary.
Kadence loves Reef. She isn't scared of him at all. He has almost stepped on her more times than I can count, and he gets in her face to sniff her and she just sticks her face out for him to do it. When Grandma babysits she chases him around the house.
While Grandma and Grandpa were out of town we went to keep Reef company. We were out playing fetch. Kadence is holding Reef's throwing stick and trying to pick up the volleyball with it.
2 comments:
She is SO cute, Danielle!! Crazy how big she is getting.
SO CUTE! Dang that second video didn't work, I wanna see. I cannot get over how adorable she is, sad she's getting so big!
Post a Comment