Kadence is 10 months now. She is getting too old too fast. I love this girl! She is so cute and is always doing some thing new and funny. I love this age because you can see her actually understanding stuff you tell or show her. I try to do a monthly update on her but I usually fail. So, here is what she is up to now. Some of these things she has been doing for a few months but I am just slow at posting them.
In the bath Kadence now flips on her belly and swims around chasing her toys. Not too long ago she sneezed and dunked her head in the water so now she is a little more skittish about doing it.
Kadence's hair is growing and now that it is a little longer she wakes up with some crazy hairdos. I will post some pics later.
She is blabbering just as much as usual. She says "mom" and "da". I don't know how much she means but she says mom a lot when she is whining so I think she means to say it sometimes. I am working with her to say "da" when she is whining instead. She also calls the kitty's "kee". Then the rest is gibberish to me.
She can sit up on her own from the laying down position.
She can kind of crawl over things now instead of just sitting there crying if something is in her way. She tries to crawl over the cats and tries to crawl onto my lap.
She can get her own toys and books out of her toy box.
She will clap her hands when you say "patty cake". Whenever we read her nursery rhymes and patty cake comes up she looks up and smiles and claps waiting for us to tell her how good she is.
After she just learned to clap she would clap then stare at you until you started clapping too. She doesn't play that game as much anymore.
She loves to play copy cat with yells and squeals (mostly with her daddy).
She loves hard floors. Don't ask me why. She just loves slapping her hands down and making noise.
She can drink out of a bottle and sippy cup all by herself. I think she could long before she did, but she just was enjoying me holding it so she can do other stuff with her hands like pull my hair. She has started sharing her bottle with me. She thinks it is way funny when I pretend to drink it.
She stopped letting me read to her. All she is interested in is turning the pages. So, usually I end up just letting her play with the pages in the book. She is interested in the books that have flaps or pieces that come out so she can play with them. Rarely does she let me read to her while she sits still.
I know I am probably leaving out a bunch of stuff that will come to me later. That is what happened last post. That is all I have right now. So here are some pics.
In this pic Kadence was sleeping so cute with her hands next to her eyes when I left to get my camera and when I came back her eyes were open. I got caught.

Kadence loves helping me unfold the laundry when I am trying to fold it. She is a little tornado. She can undo a ton of work in seconds. She just crawls through throwing all the piles around.
Kadence is getting to be very picky about what she will and wont eat. I am having a hard time getting her to try new things. She loves the Gerber cereal stars, yogurt, shredded chicken, and cheese and that is about it. Anything new ends up on the floor and/or she will burst into tears.
Kadence will now always have the sun in her face because when I try to shade her she will just pull the visor under her feet and kick.
I think kitty is going to be Kadence's first word. She loves the kitty's and is always chasing them and pulling their legs and hair. She has her own version of the word kitty and sometimes she says it really well and sometimes not so much.
She loves tunneling through the furniture. One time Grandma was babysitting and after she left Kadence started crying because grandma had a toy blocking the entrance to her tunnel and she got upset. Now I will let all the babysitters know not to block her tunnel.
1 comments:
Ah she is such a cutie! I need to come see her, everytime I look at your blog it makes me want to really bad. We need to plan a day! You're such a cute little momma too. Makes me proud :)
Post a Comment