Just a warning I go into a lot of detail on what Kadence has been up to. Mostly for my sake so you can skip to the pics if you want.
Ok. . . this is a Kadence update on what she is up to these days. Kadence turned 8 months about a week ago. This was supposed to be a monthly update but I can't remember what is this month and what is last they all blur together. The past couple weeks have been a little crazy and this post is a little unorganized, but I think the pics will help tell you what Kadence has been doing lately.
Well, one thing lately is her kind of crawling. She is getting very close to crawling. She has a mixture of army crawling, rolling, and rocking back and forth. I should post a video instead of a pic it is pretty funny. I watched her chase the cat for at least 20 minutes. It was so entertaining. The poor girl works so hard to get around and right when she gets close to the cat it runs away and then she starts crawling after it again. She loves to watch the cats and poke their eyes and grab handfuls of fur. She has ripped a sleeping cat off the window sill. Ever since she started crawling she has been so wild. She cannot sit still for a second. Diaper changes usually end up with her half naked across the room with or without pee on the carpet.
Another new thing is she has started eating finger foods. This makes cleaning up after meals a lot more work and it is only going to get worse. She usually has little soggy cereal stars stuck everywhere. And when she eats toast she usually throws the toast on the floor and just points to all the little crumbs. She loves pointing. That is an understatement. She points at any little thing she can find.
I forgot to add that Kadence is obsessed with lights and shadows. She can't concentrate on anything else if she can see lights and shadows. Anyway here are some pics of the past month or so.
3 comments:
She's so cute! I can't believe how many new tricks she has learned since we last saw her.
Oh man, she is too cute! Reese was a grandpa's girl too! That's funny! I love all the pictures!
It's so good to see all the cute pictures of Kadence. We always seem to miss seeing her, due to her early bedtime. Still, she is looking good. Love the two little chompers.
Post a Comment